Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Introduction

Alas, I have created a blog for reasons other than conveniance in logging my home improvements... However my phylisophical reasoning against blogging holds true: This is NOT a "what I did today" blog, at least not in the strictest sense. This is my "hobby log." This blog will deal with my major hobbies (Blacksmithing, my truck, my lawn tractors, aquariums and whatever) as well as my volunteer work with the Toledo, Lake Erie and Western Railway. I get the feeling that more posts than not will be about the TLEW, however I don't see this as being a bad thing...

Just a note: The nickname "Hot Rod" is the nickname that my boss, Mark Woodring, uses for me at work...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh. I guess I should have read this entry first... now I get know where the nick-name came from :P